Hello from Portugal (Azores)

scubanix

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I recently joined this forum.
Hope to contribute and learn from all of you.

A little bit about me, in case you're interested - I've been playing the guitar, mandolin and portuguese guitar for some years now and recently bought an ukulele.

Due to my work I travel a bit and none of my instruments are practical to travel with, so, obviously, the choice was an ukulele.
I think I got myself in a wormhole now... but I think I might not be alone in that, seeing that I'm now already thinking about another one!

Don't get me wrong, my ST Concert is a keeper - I have Terry from UkelikethePros(?) to thank for. He was extremely helpful and even sent me a video with some uke options for me.

Anyway, now looking for a Tiny Tenor in solid wood (mahogany or Koa), just because I think my fingers are more comfortable with a slightly longer scale... and because I like the look and sound, of course.

In any case, thank you for having me!
Happy playing!

Welcome to UU, Scubanix!
It sounds as if you're off to a good start already.

I went to Portugal on my honeymoon; it is a beautiful country. Welcome to the forum!

Andy

Welcome scubanix!

You have a very good taste for your first ukuleles!

Welcome. Portugal is definitely on the short list of travel destinations for me. The origin of the ukulele gives it an extra edge.

Top Bottom