Goldtone Concert Resonator used condition $295-

mkwms

Reaction score
Goldtone Concert Resonator used. $295-.
This instrument has a concert scale brass body. It is louder than a wood body uke. The biscuit-style cone projects the tone while the brass body resonates. The scale length of 14-1/2 is very comfortable to play. The palm rest is removable making fine tuning of the saddle accessible without removing the coverplate. The palm rest can also be shimmed at different heights for a comfortable right hand rest. Other features include a bone nut, a Canadian hard-rock maple saddle, geared Kluson-style tuners with a 14:1 gear ratio.

Stored in a properly humidified location. Newer case included: same price with or without case. Please keep in mind this is a METAL instrument and therefore heavier than a traditional wood ukegold tone r defect on head.jpggold tone r 2nd front.jpggold tone r back.jpggold tone r front.jpggold tone r rub.jpg when it comes to shipping rates.

See 2 flaws in photos. One is a black circular mark on the right side of the head. The other is a rub on the left side of the body, which the photo accentuates. It is not a dent, just a rub in the finish. Ask for more photos, if needed.

I am the second owner of this instrument, which I received with the flaws. Since purchase I am painting full-time with little time to devote to music.

Pay only exact shipping and insurance. I ship USPS from 54806 and accept PayPal and USPS Money Orders only.

Top Bottom