FS: 2019 Blackbird Farallon $1350 ( Side Sound port+ radius fret board)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ukujiji

Reaction score
Hello UU friends, up for your consideration is a Blackbird Farallon with radius fret board and side sound port upgrade. I am letting this one go to fund another ukulele purchase. (#UAS:rolleyes:) Priced fairly at $1350 USD+shipping.

The ukulele is build around may 2019. It is in very good condition, no damage or scratches. Super loud and responsive.

If you are interested, send me a PM. :cool:1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Last edited:
Fair price, fair discount. Looks good. I just require fretboard dots. I don’t see many used Farallon’s nor stock ones at dealers with fretboard dots. That is a must for me. Good luck with sale. I’m sure somebody will snap it up. How did you like the sound? I know they are different from high end wood but to my ear, they sound good. Now, I’m only going on net videos. I’d love to play one in person before buying. Then, I’d know for sure!

It sounds absolutely great. The volume of this instrument is unheard of. It sounds different than wood, louder, more responsive, some people like it, some people prefer wood. It is definitely a great instrument, from quality to tone, at least on par with the K brands.

Also keep the offers coming.

This is my first ukulele without fretboard dots. I used to depend on them, I thought I could never play without the dots. Surprisingly, it took me only a day to get used to the side dots. Now I actually find side dots much more enjoyable. Because 1. Less neck pain, sometimes I play for 4-5 hours, my neck and back hurts much less using side dots. 2. Playing on stage or in the dark gets easier.:cool:

It came with a Fremont soloist low g, but I switch it to a high G, you can switch it back anytime you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom