Thread: WTB - Oscar Schmidt OU55CE Baritone

Default WTB - Oscar Schmidt OU55CE Baritone

I'm still trying to find a used Oscar Schmidt OU55CE baritone. They seem to have gone the way of the Dodo bird! There must be one hiding out there somewhere. They are still listed in the Oscar Schmidt catalog, but an inquiry directly to the company resulted in no reply. That's a bad sign. It is also pretty poor customer service. Anybody out there have one they want to sell? Thanks!

New ones are still available online, but to find a used one, I'd put an automated search for a used one on eBay, which will notify you when one pops up, and keep an eye on Reverb.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Ukecaster View Post
    New ones are still available online, but to find a used one, I'd put an automated search for a used one on eBay, which will notify you when one pops up, and keep an eye on Reverb.
    Theoretically, new ones are available online, but they are actually unavailable currently, regardless of which authorized dealer you use. Believe me, I'd go new if I could. That's why I'm beating the bushes for a used example. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukecaster View Post
    Theoretically, new ones are available online, but they are actually unavailable currently, regardless of which authorized dealer you use. Believe me, I'd go new if I could. That's why I'm beating the bushes for a used example. Thanks.

Thread Information