Ana'Ole Super Concert Ukulele - Rosewood/Spruce - Made in Hawaii

Ukador

Reaction score
Hello there !

Since this beauty does not get the attention it deserves anymore (Family is growing continiously, I`m playing bass in a band, I bought a 6 string Ana'Ole that has everything that I look for in a Ukulele, Work etc.) I would like to offer it for sale.

I bought it new from Gareth Yahiku in 2016, sold it, bought it back and equiped it with Gotoh UPTL tuners.

I has been treated very well from day 1 and therefore it is in great condition ! Of course there are the usual very tiny scratches in the high gloss finish that you find on all used instruments, even on new instruments.

Specs:
- Solid BR Rosewood back and sides
- Solid Engelmann Spruce top
- Black binding
- Honduran Mahogany neck (cnc'd) and ebony fretboard with mango dots
- Ebony bridge
- Gotoh UPTL tuners
- Concert body with a tenor scale neck/fretboard

New I paid 1450 EUR incl. shipping and import fees + 85 EUR for the Gotoh Tuners

You can have it for 900 EUR + Shipping costs

I can ship it all over the world via DHL

Of course you can pick it up and pay in cash if you have to chance to get to Munich (Germany)

Besides that I accept payment by bank transfer (you cover the transaction fees) or PayPal (Family&Friends only)

I've bought and sold instruments on the Ukuleleunderground already so I guess you can call me trustworthy.

Any questions? Feel free to ask.

Nope, I am not interested in a trade ;)

Important: On some of the pictures you can see it with the original tuners installed. Like I said it received an upgrade and is equipped with Gotoh UPTL tuners

Anaole1.jpgAnaole2.jpgAnaole3.jpgAnaole4.jpgAnaole5.jpg

Included in this price is a hardshell case

Last edited:
Hi Ukador,

Could you please share a video of the uke being played?

Thanks!

Beautiful instrument.

What is the nut width (preferably in mm)?

Like Boblaglande I am curious to hear a sound sample as well.

Hi there

Nut width is 35mm

I will try to make a video or at least to record a bit of the sound of this Uke soon.

Since I want this to move quick --> price down to SOLD

Last edited:
Hey, I tried to record something with my old smartphone but I won't upload it. The quality of the micro and therefore the sound quality is poor and doesn't reflect the sound of this Uke at all.

Instead I will post another pic of the strings that I will include. (Not all are Tenor strings but I don't need this mixed lot of strings as I have special 6 string sets for my 6 string Uke)

strings.jpg

Maybe it helps to mention that you would have to pay at least 2.000 USD if you would order this new from Ana'ole Ukulele ...

I love the looks of that ukulele. I also think that the price is very attractive, even without extras such as a humidifier (for the UK we need dehumidifiers, unfortunately). But I prefer a wider 38 mm nut width on a tenor neck on the one hand. On the other hand I can't commit to buying an instrument without hearing how it plays.
I know that the sound on a recording might be very, very different to how it sounds in reality, and putting on different kinds of strings will also change what you get out of the uke completely. However, I would like to have a sample of intonation, sustain, how much sound is ringing on the highest frets etc.
If the instrument is still available in summer I might be able to visit Germany. However, I know you are hoping for a quick sale, so I do wish you a successful sale.

Top Bottom