Thread: Resaw blade

Default Resaw blade

YHelp I have a Ryobi bs50n Resaw it takes a 72 1/2 x 2 x .025 blade I can’t locate them anywhere I’ve tried Suffolk machinery they couldn’t help any help would be greatly appreciate
    Last edited by Big Dipper; 01-23-2020 at 02:22 PM.

There's a company called Tuffsaw in the UK-Google them. They should have what you want.

Yes I use Tuffsaw as well, for resaw work I recommend the super fast cut blades. https://www.tuffsaws.co.uk/index.php...gory&path=4_15
    Last edited by Timbuck; 01-22-2020 at 08:59 AM.
    http://ukulele-innovation.tripod.com ebay i/d squarepeg_3000 Email timmsken@hotmail.com

If you can believe that moving images and sound, can fly through empty space across the universe and be seen and heard on a box in your living room ?.. then you can believe in anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dipper View Post
    Help I have a Ryobi bs50n Resaw it takes a 72 1/2 x 2 x .25 blade
    You're going to be hard pressed to find a 2" blade that short. It's near impossible to get a 3" Stellite for a Hitachi cb75 (about 111") form Hitachi, and very improbable from anyone else. I modified mine to take 1" blades and have no issues sourcing resaw blades.

Quote Originally Posted by Kekani View Post
    You're going to be hard pressed to find a 2" blade that short. It's near impossible to get a 3" Stellite for a Hitachi cb75 (about 111") form Hitachi, and very improbable from anyone else. I modified mine to take 1" blades and have no issues sourcing resaw blades.
    It will take blades up to 2 inch but it will also take much narrower blades as well.
    http://ukulele-innovation.tripod.com ebay i/d squarepeg_3000 Email timmsken@hotmail.com

If you can believe that moving images and sound, can fly through empty space across the universe and be seen and heard on a box in your living room ?.. then you can believe in anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuck View Post
    It will take blades up to 2 inch but it will also take much narrower blades as well.
    I learned from Rick Turner a while ago that wider blades don't mean better cuts. At .25 kerf, DAMN that's a lot of waste. That in and of itself would have me switch to a 1" blade.

Thread Information