Resaw blade

Big Dipper

Reaction score
YHelp I have a Ryobi bs50n Resaw it takes a 72 1/2 x 2 x .025 blade I can’t locate them anywhere I’ve tried Suffolk machinery they couldn’t help any help would be greatly appreciate

Last edited:
Last edited:
Help I have a Ryobi bs50n Resaw it takes a 72 1/2 x 2 x .25 blade
You're going to be hard pressed to find a 2" blade that short. It's near impossible to get a 3" Stellite for a Hitachi cb75 (about 111") form Hitachi, and very improbable from anyone else. I modified mine to take 1" blades and have no issues sourcing resaw blades.

You're going to be hard pressed to find a 2" blade that short. It's near impossible to get a 3" Stellite for a Hitachi cb75 (about 111") form Hitachi, and very improbable from anyone else. I modified mine to take 1" blades and have no issues sourcing resaw blades.
It will take blades up to 2 inch but it will also take much narrower blades as well.

It will take blades up to 2 inch but it will also take much narrower blades as well.

I learned from Rick Turner a while ago that wider blades don't mean better cuts. At .25 kerf, DAMN that's a lot of waste. That in and of itself would have me switch to a 1" blade.

Top Bottom