Blackbird Clara Sunburst 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibes37

Reaction score
Blackbird Clara Sunburst 2019 with MiSi pickup installed by Blackbird.

Fantastic condition. Only flaws are a small scuff by nut and very small paint inconsistency on edge. Both pictured and circled. Came with flaws from Blackbird factory. Strung low G with electronics. Bought new for roughly $2100.00

Letting it go for Sold PayPal only.
Comes with Ohana hard case and Gator gig bag.

Here are pics:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zouucz9B7GopRvpj9

Ships for free anywhere in the continental USA

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
I love my Clara and I love my farallon with the sunburst. Someone is going to be super happy. Good luck with the sale

For what it’s worth, I like the Clara more than the Farallon. Most of my other instruments are tenors. Weird.

Knowing what I know now, if I had to choose I would just buy the Clara, but I bought the Farallon first, and the Farallon has an awesome sunburst so I can’t let it go. This has both! Maybe you should rethink selling it

For what it’s worth, I like the Clara more than the Farallon. Most of my other instruments are tenors. Weird.

Knowing what I know now, if I had to choose I would just buy the Clara, but I bought the Farallon first, and the Farallon has an awesome sunburst so I can’t let it go. This has both! Maybe you should rethink selling it

Funny, I have the exact feelings (and versions) on my Clara and Farallon. My Farallon is loaded with every option (I'm 2nd owner) and is killer to play and look at, but my Clara has a better sound and more volume, and ends up getting more play time when I don't need to plug in. If I could do it all again, I'd just own your Clara! And like ghostrdr, I've thought about selling both mine and buying this one! Best of luck with it!

Thanks so much for your input. I really do appreciate these experiences. The Clara is an incredible instrument:

This is a great deal for someone. If I didn’t just get a sunburst Farallon I would grab this one. The sunburst models sound better (IMO) than the standard ones. Something with the finish makes these sound so sweet. Good luck!

This is a great deal for someone. If I didn’t just get a sunburst Farallon I would grab this one. The sunburst models sound better (IMO) than the standard ones. Something with the finish makes these sound so sweet. Good luck!

I have a Clara already or would consider this. Regarding the Farallon, are you listening with your eyes or your ears? Just kidding, I have my eye on a sunburst Farallon so I was happy to read this comment.

HMS did a video where Corey plays all the blackbird models. I don’t know how to post links to videos but this one in particular led me to search for the sunburst model. To my ear the gloss finish eliminates the littlle bit of harshness that the regular models have. I had a couple Farallons prior to my sunburst model. None of them did it for me but when I watched that video I was sold on the sunburst.

please close thread....got me drooling for nothing....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom