Anuenue Moon Bird Concert 2019

Kibes37

Reaction score
SOLD!

Anuenue Moon Bird Concert 2019

Fantastic condition. Letting this Uke go for SOLD! Action was requested high. No electronics.
ADDING MORE INFO: This Ukulele was purchased from eBay from a reputable Hong Kong music shop “Fun Music Center” who are an Anuenue retailer who sell many high end instruments and were a pleasure to deal with. Check them out they have great reviews on nice guitars and Ukes. Full disclosure you can get a new Moon Bird on their site for 1250-1300 SHIPPED currently. So maybe that’s is the best route for some looking for a Moon Bird. I believe they have tenors as well. I dropped my price after seeing what they currently have them at. I paid $1400 less than a yr ago. The Uke is perfect just like when it came. Finish is beautiful. The action is high, but that’s what I requested to be able to pick higher up the fret board. The Uke is under warranty although I don't know that it transfers. The serial sticker is on the back of the headstock. I added a bunch more pics. Selling it to thin the heard.
Here are pics:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/N5Fi6ZXACx4idzpF8

Comes with Anuenue blue hard case.

Ships free anywhere in continental USA.

Last edited:
This seems like a great price. If it were a tenor I'd be enduring some stink eye from the wife. GLWS!

If you have been talking with me over PM about a possible sale, clear your inbox so you can receive messages...

Top Bottom