HELP ME, please! Looking to be reunited with a ukulele!!!

mingus

Reaction score
So...my mother bought me a Fender Nohea tenor ukulele back in 2013.

I sold it in order to finance a purchase of another ukulele. My mother has since passed away, and that Fender Nohea was the last gift I received from her. I have been missing my mother a ton.

Just checking to see if maybe I could be reunited with that ukulele, probably impossible, but thought I’d try.

Here was the original marketplace post:

https://forum.ukuleleunderground.co...and-Fender-Nohea-Tenor&highlight=Fender+nohea

If you bought it from me, I’d REALLY LIKE to buy it back.

Seller’s remorse going strong!!

Last edited:
If it sold on UU marketplace, wouldn't it be possible to trace it back to the member?
If the person paid using Paypal, you could probably search your email inbox for that transaction...?

Hi Mingus, very sorry about the loss of your mother. Jerry and Kissing's suggestions are good. Now, realizing that it can be tricky trying to remember the details of all of our transactions, especially going back that many years, could you clarify: was the Fender in fact sold via the Marketplace to a UU member? Sounds like that was the case, and if so, is it possible that you and that member had some "personal message" exchanges, and even that you eventually switched over to e-mail exchanges, to simplify things as you went forward? Maybe some of our more tech-saavy friends would know if it's possible to retreive those, so that you could re-contact that person. Also, assuming that you shipped the Fender by way of maybe USPS, FedEx, or UPS, and you have a fairly good idea of the time frame involved, maybe that carrier would have a way of going back into their records and telling you the name and address to which it was shipped? I suppose it's possible that the member has since sold or given the Fender to someone else, but that could probably be figured out... I'm just kind of shooting in the dark here, and maybe someone else can chime in...

Thanks for all the suggestions. I will be doing some more research, but at the moment I don’t have any records of who I sold it to.

I sold this uke in April of 2015 on the UU Marketplace.

I’ll check my PayPal transactions again, thanks!

Top Bottom