Kung Hei Fat Choi! Happy New Year!

Kenn2018

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hey All,

Happy Chinese New Year! Year of the Rat!

Gong Xi Fa Cai!
Mandarin

Kung Hei Fat Choi!
Cantonese

Happy New Year, although I say that with some reservation because I ordered a bamboo uke and acoustic bass uke directly from China over two weeks ago, but it looks like because of the long celebration China does for New Years, they seem to be on hold somewhere in country and might not get to me for another 3-5 weeks, bummer.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 6 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 41)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Here's hoping that the year of the rat doesn't involve me seeing any actual rats. :)
Happy New Year.

Wishing everyone a happy and prosperous Year of the Rat filled with beautiful sounds!

Here's the couplet I brushed this morning in honor of New Year, posted on my studio door in Burbank. An old traditional sentiment, loosely translated:

天增歲月人增寿--Heaven bless with long life
春满乾坤福满门--Spring full heaven and earth bless the whole family

IMG_2432.jpg

Here's the couplet I brushed this morning in honor of New Year, posted on my studio door in Burbank. An old traditional sentiment, loosely translated:

天增歲月人增寿--Heaven bless with long life
春满乾坤福满门--Spring full heaven and earth bless the whole family

View attachment 124792

Nice sentiments. I wish I could see your calligraphy more clearly. Thank you for posting these.

Top Bottom