Guitar Pro Tabs

oldden

Reaction score
Hi,
Can anybody recommend a source for Guitar Pro Tabs for the ukulele. Preferably simple ones suitable for a beginner.
Oldden

There is a few ways to go about finding “easy tabs for ukulele beginners”. First would be to Google that exact title, that’s what I did starting out. Then you can sort through and find songs you like.

I highly recommend downloading the “Guitar Tabs” app, get the pro version that costs a few bucks, well worth it. Then search for any song you like, when it comes up scroll to the bottom for the ukulele version. Once looking it over you will have to decide if it is easy enough or not

Make sure you post what you find. e-chords, chordify, guitar tabs (not the one mentioned above), and easy enough to pull chords from and even get transposition to other keys, but I haven't had much luck with find tabs for uke.
I'm guessing someone in here knows. This site is a great resource.

I recommend www.capotastomusic.com. It’s not like Guitar Pro tabs, but it’s a great resource for simple, easy to read ukulele tabs that are well-suited to beginners. When you open the website, just scroll down a bit to find the long list of songs, with links to pdf tabs and audio recordings.

Top Bottom