Bookmark Today's Posts link

KohanMike

Los Angeles, Beverly Grove West
UU VIP
Reaction score
Viewing New Posts Easily

The first place I go on UU is New Posts or Today's Posts, but when I get to the page and save the address as a Bookmark, it doesn't work the next time I use it. That address turns out to be only for that one time list of posts.

In analyzing what's going on, I realized the address attached to the New Posts and Today's Posts actually triggers an action that goes to a one time address that's different. When I hover my mouse over New Posts or Today's Posts, I can see the trigger address, so I wrote it down and created a Bookmark with it so I can go directly to the New Posts page with that Bookmark.

Did I miss something else that would allow saving a Bookmark to go directly to the New Posts page? Below is the link you can copy to make a Bookmark and be able to go directly to the current list of New Posts.

https://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/search.php?do=getdaily&contenttype=vBForum_Post

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 6 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 41)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Last edited:
Top Bottom