Gotoh tuner installation- on the Larrivee soprano

etudes

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find very thin brass washers for the Gotoh tuners? The local hardware gurus could only find steel.

IMG_4280.jpg

So I'm back to maybe installing the tuners without washers because even with the thinnest of washers barely afford any purchase for the threads. Any suggestions for doing this without damaging the headstock?

So I'm back to maybe installing the tuners without washers because even with the thinnest of washers barely afford any purchase for the threads. Any suggestions for doing this without damaging the headstock?

Gotohs come in two sizes. If you have the shorter version, you can maybe sell them and buy the larger ones.

Gotohs come in two sizes. If you have the shorter version, you can maybe sell them and buy the larger ones.

From HMS -
The UPT works best with a headstock thickness of 10-12mm. UPTL works best with a headstock thickness of 11.5mm-13.5mm. Contact us with any questions if you are not sure which to order.

Top Bottom