Long wait if you buy direct from China in late December.

I think China is handling the virus problem very badly.

That's not what I heard. They built a state of the art 600 bed hospital in 8 days. Try that in any other country.

That's not what I heard. They built a state of the art 600 bed hospital in 8 days. Try that in any other country.

That's the propaganda. Videos shows piling up of people in body bags in hallways and then being carted away with trucks. For every dead only two recover. This is far from being contained. It's quite suspicious that this supposedly originated at a fish market, and then the genetic code was released within a few days after first cases.

That's the propaganda. Videos shows piling up of people in body bags in hallways and then being carted away with trucks. For every dead only two recover. This is far from being contained. It's quite suspicious that this supposedly originated at a fish market, and then the genetic code was released within a few days after first cases.

I Heard this on a very reliable channel. I don't doubt it for one minute, the State is autocratic, and makes decisions on the fly, no waffling or negotiating. To secure the property alone, in the USA would take months. The Chinese are capable of almost super human feats, when faced with an emergency.
What if it came to the fish from one of the ancient glaciers that were sequestering millions of bacteria and viruses, but melted?
I believe they will get this under control but it's going to take time.
Just like the fires in Australia, which they weren't prepared to deal with.

Bad news, I received an email from Alex at AklotM that he was wrong, he says the bamboo ukes are not in stock but on their way to the Amazon warehouse. He said I can cancel the order and when it's in stock they will give me a 20% discount. My reply was that I have no choice to but to cancel, and in my disappointment said I actually don't believe they're on the way either, that I expect it to be another 2 months before I would ever see one.

That's disappointing. As for their handling of the virus problem, they began by saying there was no problem. Sound familiar? Just like every big business and government.

Bad news, I received an email from Alex at AklotM that he was wrong, he says the bamboo ukes are not in stock but on their way to the Amazon warehouse. He said I can cancel the order and when it's in stock they will give me a 20% discount. My reply was that I have no choice to but to cancel, and in my disappointment said I actually don't believe they're on the way either, that I expect it to be another 2 months before I would ever see one.

Now for some good news: I received an email last night from Alex at AklotM that the bamboo uke is in stock, and he included a link for the 20% discount, $79.99. I ordered it last night and added 2 day shipping, so it cost me $101.76 instead of $136.87, I was also notified that the first one was cancelled. According to Amazon, the new one will arrive Thursday.

Top Bottom