NUD: KoAloha Silver Concert

Congratulations on a wonderful looking ukulele. Awesome. The nice thing about KoAloha besides the Uke, the people, POP, the quality is that the geared tuners are of high quality! I’m addition, they tuners don’t have a pilot screw ( or at least on I had didn’t) so it very easy to remove the tuners and put UPT tuners on them for that back facing look.

Check HMS videos but Joel does a conversation of KoAloha from stock tuners to UPT. So, for soprano players should be easy to fix.

Enjoy, having 001 is special as is the whole silver thing.

Cheer

Wow, congrats! Gorgeous uke and nice photos, too!

Congratulations on another awesome ukulele!

The downside to this ukulele is that it will be impossible for many people to find one that is available for purchase. I wonder if other anniversary ukes were made in limited quantities. I know the Martin Centennial was limited to a hundred.

It that a special 20th Anniversary edition KoAloha case?

Just wondering because the KoAloha branded case I purchased for my tenor last year was an ABS diamond-textured gray case. It was made to perfectly fit the tenor. And it does.

It that a special 20th Anniversary edition KoAloha case?

Just wondering because the KoAloha branded case I purchased for my tenor last year was an ABS diamond-textured gray case. It was made to perfectly fit the tenor. And it does.

Pretty sure that's a Kala case.

Pretty sure that's a Kala case.

Yes, it is a Kala branded case. But it does fit it quite nicely!

(As I recall, they use Kala branded cases for the Pop's made Pineapple Sunday as well. Again, it fits great.)

Top Bottom