Season 416: Fire and Rain

Here's our wrap up video! Thank you for bringing an amazing array of contributions.

It was difficult to pick just two winners, so there are a few special mentions on the video. Even then, there were so many more we wanted to talk about! Great work everyone :)

Winners, we'll send you a message via the forums so we can post out some little prizes!

Great wrap, great job of hosting, and congrats to the winners and all who participated this week ~

Yeah, cooling down by looking a rain video ... imagination still has the the biggest potency :)
Thanks to our hosts!

Well, thank you very much, ladies, I can say for both of us that we are honored to be chosen.

From my side, I'd like to thank Jon's kitchen for having a curtain rod so close the ceiling, all of Jon's instruments and the man himself for reminding me of the importance of tempo. For years we've watched him on video and how he usually looks like he's losing himself into the song. I've seen it first hand now - it's real and I picked up on it a bit at times.

Thank you, Emma & Jasmine! The lovely postcard from Australia arrived today.
season416.jpg

I also got something in the mail from Australia today! Iwas quite proud to carry Kualuke arounf the office (note the room name)....

IMG_20200311_150425.jpg

and i received a super-adorable clip-on koala in the post today, i think he's one of the stars of the wrap video, which is very exciting, i was star struck when i first saw him then, and here he is in my very own living room now! AND - here he is on the end of a uke in a vid for ryan's current season... thanks so much!

Top Bottom