Wood Vibrations Music Big News

jcrooks

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to make an announcement that my company Wood Vibrations Music is now an authorized dealer of Kanile’a ukulele. Our first shipment from them just arrived and it’s magnificent!!! Will be listing them in the next couple days. It even includes the newest P-1T pineapple tenor.

I am a one man operation with 12 years performing, teaching, and selling experience.

Thanks
Woodvibrationsmusic.com
Reverb.com/shop/woodvibrationsmusic
@woodvibrationsmusic

Last edited:
The new Kanile’a ukuleles are listed in our reverb store!!!

Reverb.com/shop/woodvibrationsmusic

Contact me directly for an ukulele underground price.

Thanks, and happy plucking!

Hi Everyone,

1. I am now an authorized dealer of Pono Ukuleles!!!

This brand is pretty well known on here, but for those unaware Pono’s are great, all solid, professional instruments at an affordable price.

Deluxe tenor models in mango, acacia, and mahogany in stock!

2. We also have a Kanile’a K-1T premium currently in stock that is eye-popping :)

You can see them at my website;

Woodvibrationsmusic.com

3. Wood Vibrations Music will be a virtual vendor for this weekends (May 2nd) Chee-Maisel Online Uke Fest. If you haven’t signed up I recommend it.

There is a gorgeous Kamaka Deluxe Longneck Soprano for sale in my store currently!!!

It is in mint condition and plays beautifully.

For sale at a great price, probably won’t last long...

Giveaway Alert!!!

We are giving away 5 sets of D’Addario guitar & ukulele strings along with 5 Wood Vibrations Music T-Shirts.

10/23-10/31

1. Like/follow us on Facebook and Instagram
2. Go to Woodvibrationsmusic.com and subscribe to our mailing list (bottom of home page)

Five winners will be randomly selected on 11/02

(Winners must be from U.S. because of shipping)

Hi Everyone,

I am excited to announce lots of new arrivals in the store! We have received 8 new Pono Ukes including the newest ABD-6 Guitalele Model.

Along with the latest Kanile’a Oha ukes, we have got some fantastic options in stock currently, you can find them on Woodvibrationsmusic.com/shop

Happy Strumming!

Hi Everyone,

I am excited to let you know things have been going well for Wood Vibrations Music over the past few months. We continue to sell beautiful ukuleles from Kanile’a and Pono.

I would love to get in contact and help out more members here at UU. Please visit our site where you will find gorgeous instruments, cases, and other accessories.

All our instruments come with a set up, quality check, upgraded strings, case, and humidifier. You can go to the about section of our website to find more details on that.

Thanks for taking a look, hope to hear from some of you soon!

Josh C.

I met Josh when I was in Vegas in September 2020, great vendor, showed me what I was interested in and more. At that time I bought a Pono MGTD from him. Today, I just received my first Kanile'a from him, a KT-1P Premium Wood tenor. It's beautiful. I'll make a NUD post soon.

Bill

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to drop by and let you know about a couple gorgeous Kanile’a ukuleles that just arrived in our store!
ISL Premium Baritone
KPA Tenor

Also have special discounts in our clearance section through the weekend!

Thanks and happy strumming

Woodvibrationsmusic.com

Thank you Bill & Ron for the kind words. I look forward to helping out more UU members.

Hi Everyone,

We have two days left in our St. Patrick’s’s Day Sale!

Check out a nice selection of Pono deluxe series and Pro Classic ukuleles.

Also one of the last Kanile’a DR-ST super tenor ukuleles ever made is currently part of the sale!

Woodvibrationsmusic.com

Every instrument I sell includes free set up, hard case/deluxe gig bag, and oasis humidifier.

Thanks!

A couple gorgeous Kanile’a ukuleles just arrived at Wood Vibrations Music!

K-1 Baritone with jaw dropping stripped Koa wood

K-1 Tenor with beautiful “paint-brush” style Koa wood

Woodvibrationsmusic.com/shop

Two beautiful Kanile’a custom tenors just arrived at Wood Vibrations Music!

check them out at:
Woodvibrationsmusic.com/shop

Hi Everyone,
We are blowing out our current Pono inventory at Wood Vibrations Music!

Pro Classic Series - 50% off
Standard, Deluxe, and Guitalele Series - 15% off

These discounts are off our already low pricing, unbelievable deals!

Thanks,
Josh C.
Wood Vibrations Music

Just a heads up, we still have three Pono Pro Classic Ukes at 50% off!

We have the Pono standard and Guitalele series at 15% off.

And lastly we also are currently offering 10% off any in stock Kanile’a ukulele.

Hi Everyone,

Wood Vibrations Music is currently running a back to school sale.

10% off any in stock ukulele or guitar!

We have gorgeous Kanile’a and Pono ukes available. A handful of ultra rare 19 inch super tenors as well.

Thanks,
Josh C.

Hi Folks,

Today is the last day of our ukulele blowout sale… 30% off beautiful instruments from Kanile’a and Pono!

Woodvibrationsmusic.com

Top Bottom