anyone able to fix a computer problem for me with remote access?

Harmony Smurf

Reaction score
PLEASE!

Had my win7 64 bit computer with SSD crash 3 times with DaVinci Resolve and now my webcam isn't working. I did what I could to get rid of the program, moved the camera to another usb socket, ran camdiag64 to figure out the problem and it crashed as well! Was working previously with this computer.

I had a buddy of mine that does IT look at the computer before when this happened and he said he couldn't fix it so he replaced the drive with another that had a fresh OS on it. Perhaps there is a bios thing that can be deleted so I can reinstall a fresh driver?

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated,
kelly

update: I got Davinci Resolve to work without crashing after unplugging the webcam. Someone gave me that tip in discord. Webcam still not working so I have to continue to work with my ancient pocket camera that has awful color balance that isn't adjustable. I can make it work by changing the video file to monochrome. No emergency now on that front. On the other hand, apparently the owner of the park I live in is having trouble paying his tax bill and I might have to move in April. :(

Top Bottom