Kamaka 100 Anniversary Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gottliver

Reaction score
In mint condition and very rare. Bought new from Matt Umanov guitars in NYC. I don’t play it enough to keep it. Includes original hard shell case and new set of Kamaka strings. Asking $900 Canadian and located in Montreal.A6877DF8-F3C4-4CD8-AFC2-72AD5FF1CC82.jpgA1900F1F-1D34-4B05-8C6B-01A9227D1F92.jpgA1900F1F-1D34-4B05-8C6B-01A9227D1F92.jpg0C024000-CA91-49F6-AF40-2FDCA9031A09.jpg

What is the currency exchange to dollars for this? And would you ship to US? Zip code 72632

Last edited:
Does mint condition mean no problems/marks/blemishes, etc...
Can you send a picture of the headstock?
You can PM me if you prefer.
Thanks

What is the currency exchange to dollars for this? And would you ship to US? Zip code 72632

Google "$900 cad to usd". Pops right up!
Rate changes a tiche daily.

Probably a good time to buy something from the UK. ;>)

Does mint condition mean no problems/marks/blemishes, etc...
Can you send a picture of the headstock?
You can PM me if you prefer.
Thanks
I will post photos. No marks or blemishes.

About $680. I’d prefer a local sale, failing that I would ship to the US.

That's a very good price. I sold mine for US$900 a little over a year ago.

It's an interesting situation selling a used uke. Buyers want a price that's lower than the new price, but they also want it to be as good as new. :D

That's a very good price. I sold mine for US$900 a little over a year ago.

It's an interesting situation selling a used uke. Buyers want a price that's lower than the new price, but they also want it to be as good as new. :D

That’s very true! Maybe I should raise my price...hmmmm. No, just kidding!

This is a great price for this instrument, it'll be gone fast. I am actually going to visit Montreal next week, I'd buy it immediately if I didn't just get 2 new ukuleles this month. Good luck on the sale.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom