Ko’Aloha NOAH - anyone willing to part with theirs?

danersen

Reaction score
Seeking a Ko’Aloha NOAH to use for volunteer visits.
Need not be in pristine condition.
Buy or trade.
Thanks.

Wow- it's the opposite of the Koaloha I have (longneck), a shortneck soprano! It looks cool and I would love to try one out sometime. Good luck on your search.

Do they still even make them??

From Ko’Aloha ...

I’m sorry, Dan, we haven’t made a Noah model for a few years now, I don’t think any of our dealers will have them in stock. You’ll have to find someone who’ll sell theirs.

Do they still even make them??

I had to look up what this instrument is a 12" scale soprano, wow. It's sort of like a longneck sopranino that's tuned GCEA. Wow

https://vimeo.com/84506189

From HMS - 2014 ...

The is a Short-scale Soprano KoAloha calls "Noah". It's a 12" scale (typical soprano is 13 1/12") , so it's a bit smaller than a soprano but still is tuned in the standard GCEA and still retains the volume you get from their soprano.

Specifications:

• All Hawaiian Koa Body
  • CNC Shaped Sapele Neck
  • TUSQ(tm) Nut and Saddle
  • KoAloha 5-pointed Crown Headstock
  • 12-Fret Fretboard, joined at the 12th Fret
  • All Hawaiian Koa Binding on the edge of the Fretboard
  • Friction Tuners - KoAloha’s Patented “Musubi” Soundhole
  • Satin Finish

From me - 2020 ...
Surely there’s one out there somewhere that wants a new home in Colorado!

I had to look up what this instrument is a 12" scale soprano, wow. It's sort of like a longneck sopranino that's tuned GCEA. Wow

https://vimeo.com/84506189

Last edited:
I have one and for the small size, it’s got a loud voice. I haven’t played it in a little bit since I’ve been focusing more on my LFDM. However, I may be getting another small scale uke and might consider selling the Noah. I’ll have to see how I feel about the new uke if the purchase goes through before I can make a decision on selling the Noah.

Thank you.
Best wishes for success in your new pursuit.
Staying tuned!

Top Bottom