Thread: Iphone microphone adjust sensivity? Application for selfie video with reverb effect?

Default Iphone microphone adjust sensivity? Application for selfie video with reverb effect?

Hello everybody

Since New Year's Eve I started recording one song with my iPhone every day. First without an external microphone, then with an external Focusrite iTrack Pocket, with a simple Lavalier microphone and now with a Shure MV88. With the Shure there is an app with which I can adjust the microphone level, the iTrack Pocket there has a level wheel. Using the Lavalier microphone and the internal iPhone mic I did not find out how to adjust the sensitivity of the microphone, so the recordings are always overloaded. Do you have an idea? Is there an app for that? I would also love a video app where I can mix a bit of reverb into a video, does anyone know anything?

Thanks for tips and best regards

You can use GarageBand to edit video audio and add EQ, reverb, etc. I've only used the Mac version of GarageBand but I assume the iOS version has these basic editing abilities. It pairs well with iMovie.

Thread Information