WANTED: Kala Paddle Bass

Status
Not open for further replies.

King David

Reaction score
Anyone get one of those funky 1-string Kala Paddle Basses and no longer need it? Looking for a used price on one shipped. I’m not needing to jump to a 4 string UBass just yet, a simple one string bass will do for my application (for now). PM me please if so, thanks!

Next week bump! At my itching point, gonna just buy one new for $200 shipped from Kala if no one owns one of these on here. Cheers

I had thought of purchasing one and waited for the release from Kala. But ultimately decided the bass was not for me. Nevertheless it looks like a real fun instrument. Good luck.

I had thought of purchasing one and waited for the release from Kala. But ultimately decided the bass was not for me. Nevertheless it looks like a real fun instrument. Good luck.

Same! Bass isn’t really for me either (owned a Rumbler UBass years ago). It’s just the fact that you can play it flat like a lap steel but with almost just slap/taping one hand style that seems super appealing to me. Thanks!

Bump once more, kala is running 20% off sale site wide so these are $160 shipped. Just checking if anyone has one used they aren’t playing, make me a deal.

Is there a magic 20% coupon for Kala now?!

Is there a magic 20% coupon for Kala now?!

Till the 30th, you won’t see it on the first initial checkout page but once you move through the checkout a little it will auto discount the 20% off else code PLAYON works. Not bad you can get an actual base model UBASS for $160 or a kala elite tenor for $600

Till the 30th, you won’t see it on the first initial checkout page but once you move through the checkout a little it will auto discount the 20% off else code PLAYON works. Not bad you can get an actual base model UBASS for $160 or a kala elite tenor for $600

Wow thank you! Good to know. Have been wanting to try their $199 Tenor Guitar, which too would be $160!

Bump, I should of just bought one when they were on sale. Anyone have one used for a fair price?

Anyone have a Magic Fluke Timber for sale? That might work too..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom