Canadian Dealer for Klos

fretie

Reaction score
At this year’s Naam, the long time Vancouver store, Westcoast Guitars, became a dealer for Klos. Of course their main interest is in the Klos travel guitars however they will also be carrying the Klos tenor ukulele.
Why not just buy direct from Klos, you may wonder? In buying through Westcoast there’s no shipping or brokerage charges. They tell me that they will offer the Klos uke at the same price as listed on the Klos website.
Good to know; tempting to buy local.

Good to know local sources. The selection in Vancouver isn't great relative to the size of the metro area. Tough to find many brands here.

Good to know local sources. The selection in Vancouver isn't great relative to the size of the metro area. Tough to find many brands here.

Yes, that is very true. It is difficult to find good quality ukes in the metro vancouver area. It seems the music stores, understandably, cater to beginner level uke players. As far as the Klos goes, it is just fortunate that a guitar store is willing to bring in the Klos ukuleles along with their Klos travel guitar order.

Yes, that is very true. It is difficult to find good quality ukes in the metro vancouver area. It seems the music stores, understandably, cater to beginner level uke players. As far as the Klos goes, it is just fortunate that a guitar store is willing to bring in the Klos ukuleles along with their Klos travel guitar order.

Hi Fretie,
As a music store owner in Vancouver, I try to cater to all levels of ukulele players and do my best to listen to the needs of my customers. Are there certain brands of ukes or accessories that you would wish to see more of in Vancouver?

Tapestry Music

Hi Fretie,
As a music store owner in Vancouver, I try to cater to all levels of ukulele players and do my best to listen to the needs of my customers. Are there certain brands of ukes or accessories that you would wish to see more of in Vancouver?

Last edited:

Hi Fretie,

Top Bottom