FS: Romero Creations ST solid spruce top concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikelz777

Reaction score
I'm starting to accumulate too many ukes (at least for me) and with one on the way and my eye on another, I need to let at least one go.

Up for sale is a Romero Creations ST concert with a solid spruce top, mahogany (lam) back/sides and an ebony fretboard (side markers at 5, 7,10 and 12) and ebony bridge. It has a concert scale, a tenor body and is the overall length of a soprano. Three sizes in one! This was purchased from Uke Republic and the action is set at 2.5 mm at the 12th fret. It is strung as these were sold, with a wound low G. Included is a custom fit foam rigid/hard case for great protection. The case includes a shoulder strap which is not shown in the pictures. These are now out of production and very difficult to find. Asking $285 + shipping shipped and delivered to USA addresses only. Please contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

IMG_3067.jpgIMG_3068.jpgIMG_3078.jpgIMG_3071.jpgIMG_3069.jpg

Last edited:
Romero stc

Hi, I’m wondering if this uke is still available. I’ve been hunting for one of these. Thanks!

I'm starting to accumulate too many ukes (at least for me) and with one on the way and my eye on another, I need to let at least one go.

Up for sale is a Romero Creations ST concert with a solid spruce top, mahogany (lam) back/sides and an ebony fretboard (side markers at 5, 7,10 and 12) and ebony bridge. It has a concert scale, a tenor body and is the overall length of a soprano. Three sizes in one! This was purchased from Uke Republic and the action is set at 2.5 mm at the 12th fret. It is strung as these were sold, with a wound low G. Included is a custom fit foam rigid/hard case for great protection. The case includes a shoulder strap which is not shown in the pictures. These are now out of production and very difficult to find. Asking $315 total shipped and delivered to USA addresses only. Please contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

View attachment 125032View attachment 125033View attachment 125034View attachment 125035View attachment 125036

Yes this is still available.

Edit:
- price drop
- "+shipping" - I will work with you on the shipping

Bump for a price drop $285 + shipping shipped/delivered to USA addresses only.
I'll throw in a Music Nomad Humilele humidifier.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom