Fun pedals for electric ukuleles

mjh42

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Confluence of the Mississippi and Rum Rivers
So I have Godin Mulituke and I usually run it through a Fishman Loudbox mini. I also sometimes (like tonight) run it through my son's Vox mini5 or even his Fender 100watt amp (lot of built in effects). Gotta have some loud fun now and then.

So my question is what are some of the fun pedals people use for effects when playing their uke with amps??

I was thinking of a T-Rex SoulMate for the acoustic end but then adding some fun distortion and what not.

I'll do a search as well.

Last edited:
14042F65-A221-413C-B23A-363BCBE8B7C4.jpg

My all in one does it all for only $99

Zoom G1X Four

50 patches available and each patch can have up to 5 effects.

E9D6ED37-EE0D-4411-8859-8C450752CEE0.jpg

The unit you see lit isa Boss GT100 which has the capacity for hundreds of patches.

Buying individual pedals can soon add up to $1000, since you need a pedal board, a good power supply at one per six pedals, mounting tape, patch cables etc.

Price a distortion pedal, delay pedal, looper etc and you are soon at the price of an all in one like the GT100

Good to know. My son has a few pedals that he hasn't even taken out of the box, says his Fender amp as all the built in effects he wants for right now. Perhaps I could get a Boss or Zoom unit pair them up with what pedal are in the house and see where that leads. I'm happy to share my gear with my son. When he leaves the house in few years we'll see see what gear stays and what goes. The T-rex soulmate is costly and I'm pretty far away from being a musician with a paying gig. Just want to have a little variation at home and with friends from time to time.

For the price the Zoom G1X Four seem to be a good way to go. I can see how effects, pedals, boards and all could be an interesting and expensive rabbit hole of sound to dive into.......

I just went and ordered the Zoom G1X Four.........plan on have some effects fun! When I turn semi pro I'll look into perhaps better more expensive options.....and hey if the Zoom works for me, when my son leave the house it's going to stay put.....

Finally got the ZOOM another cord and I'm all set to have some fun, make some noise, see where all this goes.........likely a learning curve to the ZOOM but I'm looking forward to it all......

Last edited:
Top Bottom