Wanted Concer/Tenor Uke

Bazyliszek

Reaction score
Wanted Tenor Uke

Max ~$650

- Kanilea (Silk/Satin - no gloss preferred)
- aNueNue Moon Bird
- IMUA
- Pops Pinapple Sunday

Thanks!

Last edited:
Unless you find something in rough shape, the Martin will be the only one in that price range. In fact, you can get a new Martin for that.

I've seen the Kanilea in satin/silk sell within that range used. The IMUA are less than Kanilea retail, so I presume they would also fall into that range.

I have owned a bunch of ukuleles in that price range. Especially if you go used. That said I absolutely love my imua concert though they don’t get quite as much love as some.

I like the imua sound, but they seem rare.

Are they still in production?

I believe they are but I tried to get a new saddle for mine and they basically told me to make my own because they don’t have the stock. I believe they are only doing customs now.

Perhaps, they’ve gotten “too big for their bridges.”

I believe they are but I tried to get a new saddle for mine and they basically told me to make my own because they don’t have the stock. I believe they are only doing customs now.

Darn, that probably means their prices went up. I remember a few years ago, they were cheaper than the 3 big K's, while still having a sweet sound

Top Bottom