For Sale: KoAloha Koa KCM-00 Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

meppmb

Reaction score
View attachment 125249View attachment 125247View attachment 125245View attachment 125248View attachment 125246View attachment 125063View attachment 125061View attachment 125060View attachment 125062
PRICE REDUCTION TO $625.00 PLUS SHIPPING
Hello all,
I'm selling my KoAloha concert, I'm more comfortable playing my tenor.
Terrific condition with beautiful koa wood, built October 2015, has the KoAloha name carved on the bridge. Has been humidified and stored in a black O'ahu case that sells with it. Can't beat KoAloha's 'better than weather' warranty. Was $675.00 plus shipping.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Sounds like a bargain. Got any better photos though?

Weekend bump, new photos.

Last edited:
Hi Susan, Does it have a rosewood fretboard or Koa, other? Also, is neck joined at 13th fret?

Tom

Hi Tom,
The fretboard appeared to be rosewood but I'm not sure and joined at 13th fret.
Thanks for your interest!

Wow, what a beauty. Makes me sorry I sold mine. What a little cannon! too bad I have too many already and need to sell some. I have a custom steel string electric and a new bass [Ibaneze mikro]with new Phil Jones double4 amp w/ battery. I think I'll post them so you can see pics. If I sell them I'll have enough for the Koaloha.

Wow, what a beauty. Makes me sorry I sold mine. What a little cannon! too bad I have too many already and need to sell some. I have a custom steel string electric and a new bass [Ibaneze mikro]with new Phil Jones double4 amp w/ battery. I think I'll post them so you can see pics. If I sell them I'll have enough for the Koaloha.

Thank you for your kind words! :D

This beauty is now sold, thank you UU! :shaka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom