Banjo Uke and U-Bass in an old bluegrass gospel song I'll Fly Away

Saw that a couple months ago and I was so peeved that the phone was not held sideways to include everyone in the shot, I turned it off. I'm an absolutely stickler that phone videos only be shot sideways so that the entire image is visible no matter on what device you view it, especially computers and TVs.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 6 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 41)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

And in true bluegrass tradition there's a capo - on the banjo uke!

That was way cool. I really loved their harmonies and their musicianship is incredible especially given how young they are. These young ladies have obviously been blessed to be born into a family that have surrounded them with music from birth.

Saw that a couple months ago and I was so peeved that the phone was not held sideways to include everyone in the shot, I turned it off. I'm an absolutely stickler that phone videos only be shot sideways so that the entire image is visible no matter on what device you view it, especially computers and TVs.

9 tenor cutaway ukes, 6 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 41)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Agreed, but they were so cute I like it anyway. Dad's just not a good camera person lol.

I'm not a fan of the vertical video either, but I think it might become more common as it seems the preferred format for mobile apps like Instagram and probably most apps used by kids. There's getting to be more incentive to keep it vertical for mobile, although inexperience is still the cause of a lot of vertical videos.

Talented trio though.

I'm not a fan of the vertical video either, but I think it might become more common as it seems the preferred format for mobile apps like Instagram and probably most apps used by kids. There's getting to be more incentive to keep it vertical for mobile, although inexperience is still the cause of a lot of vertical videos.

Talented trio though.

Makes sense. It was posted on IG and has like 12M views. I don't have an account. Waste enough time on FB lol

Wow, that was beautiful. Perfect harmonies, like the Dixie Chicks.

That's awesome! Thank you for sharing. These kids are really talented. That Gold Tone Little Gem banjo sounds really good in the video, and to my ears definitely more banjo than ukulele. I tried one once and really liked it. I loved the acappella bit at the end too. That gave me goose bumps. I love good harmonies like that.

Very cool. These little gals have it all.
IFA is one of the songs that our trio does, along with This Little Light, too.
Haven't tried it with the banjouke yet...hmm. And we have no fiddler, alas.

Very cool. These little gals have it all.
IFA is one of the songs that our trio does, along with This Little Light, too.
Haven't tried it with the banjouke yet...hmm. And we have no fiddler, alas.

I wish I could figure out the banjo uke strum pattern. They did a nice job with this.

Top Bottom