Good Time to Buy a Used Uke

Measured an HMS box that a concert came in. 1820 cu in. On UPS simple rate chart, a 1728 cu in box on 3 day select is $44. Ground is $29 but I would not ship this way. USPS priority (2 to 3 day) is about $44 or so before adding additional insurance.

A few months ago, a soprano with case was about $130 via UPS and $55 via USPS... from East Coast to CA. We chose USPS.

Cmon Jerry. When is it not a good time for you to buy a used uke? :p :rofl: :shaka:

So tell us what ukes you're putting up for sale, Jerry? We know you have more than any reasonable person should own. Time to share a few? :rolleyes:

Measured an HMS box that a concert came in. 1820 cu in. On UPS simple rate chart, a 1728 cu in box on 3 day select is $44. Ground is $29 but I would not ship this way. USPS priority (2 to 3 day) is about $44 or so before adding additional insurance.

A few months ago, a soprano with case was about $130 via UPS and $55 via USPS... from East Coast to CA. We chose USPS.

Yeah, shipping with a case makes a huge difference - bigger and heavier. I declined getting a Fluke with a case because of the huge difference in shipping cost. Shipping for the Fluke by itself was reasonable.

Top Bottom