Looking for K Brand Concert Pineapple Ukulele

KevinTJH

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking in the market for a Concert (preferably Pineapple) Ukulele that is from any of the Hawaiian K brands.

Located in Sydney, Australia.

Hope to hear from someone!

Hi Kevin
There's a Koaloha KSM-01 in Neutral Bay for sale on Gumtree. Can be a good way to pick up a bargain. I got my Koaloha long neck pineapple off gumtree about a month ago from another bloke in Perth. No shipping costs and you can obviously go check it out in person before pulling the trigger. Good luck

Hey, may I ask you why it has to be a K brand?

Hi Kevin
There's a Koaloha KSM-01 in Neutral Bay for sale on Gumtree. Can be a good way to pick up a bargain. I got my Koaloha long neck pineapple off gumtree about a month ago from another bloke in Perth. No shipping costs and you can obviously go check it out in person before pulling the trigger. Good luck
Thanks, badscooter. I've actually had my eyes on that one for a while. The seller seems to have problems selling it for that price as it's been up for a while.
Was hoping I could find a Concert instead of a Soprano though.

Hey, may I ask you why it has to be a K brand?
In all honesty, it's just for the novelty of owning a high end instrument made in its place of origin. Haha.

Hi, I sent a PM for 'K' brand concert pineapple (tenor scale) in case you're interested...

Thanks, guys! For those of you who sent me a PM, really appreciate the offer.

Hi Kevin
I ended up getting this for AUD$800 this morning!
Love it!

Top Bottom