G'day

badscooter

Reaction score
Greetings All

A bit of a fresh ukulele addict here from Perth, Australia.

Had my wedding and honeymoon in French Polynesia last year, took a ukulele lesson in Bora Bora having never even picked up a guitar before, caught the bug and now I can't get through the day without having a noodle about with one of my ukes in what is becoming a growing collection.

Chat soon.

Welcome to the Forum, badscooter. Yes, playing the ukulele can definitely be addictive, and that “growing collection” thing is something many of us here suffer from. It even has a name - UAS (Ukulele Acquisition Syndrome). The more, the merrier, I say. :)

Jan

Welcome, it is always interesting the geographic scope of members here. The fires are not in the news over here. hope all is well with that. I warn you UAS is real and the only cure is another ukulele.

Welcome to UU, Badscooter!

It certainly reads as if you've got the bug. Fortunately it can be managed by healthy lifestyle choices and playing to entertain others. The listeners could catch it as well and they in turn could help spread that musical joy.

Welcome to the Forum, badscooter. Yes, playing the ukulele can definitely be addictive, and that “growing collection” thing is something many of us here suffer from. It even has a name - UAS (Ukulele Acquisition Syndrome). The more, the merrier, I say. :)

Jan

Hey Jan D

I have definitely caught UAS. No doubt about that.

In fact, can you tell me how you edit your profile so that your posts have your list of ukes at the bottom? I notice a lot of members have this set-up.

Thanks

Welcome badscooter. Our cities are on opposite sides of the world. It's great how this forum brings everyone together.

Top Bottom