Muffeale - is it for real?

A lot of photo's are a little wonky. Some of the prices seem spot on or pretty good for the item, while others are looking to be a little too good to be true. Can yea call 'em and talk to them on the phone??? I like to be able to call someone if I want to.

I'll stick to the tried and true that I've gotten to know,,,,,and trust.......

The contact address is an apartment building in the Richmond, Virginia area. Now I know some people run business out of their home and drop ship from suppliers, manufactures, warehouses and what not.........

I'd rather buy from Amazon if I had to.......

Last edited:
yes, it just might be too good to be true.

"We do not recommend the Muffeale site for any kind of use. Please don’t share your information with them and maintain a distance."
https://wisdomganga.com/muffeale-a-scam-site-muffeale-review/

Still, it is tempting. When the Nigerian prince sends me that million dollars, I might order from them. :D

A lot of photo's are a little wonky. Some of the prices seem spot on or pretty good for the item, while others are looking to be a little too good to be true.

The Enya Nova Electric is more then $100 below list. Tempting, but suspicious.

Does someone want to call them and see what they say?
Tel+1 2089182277

Last edited:
Their Christmas Sale advert is still up as the lead page in February.

Last edited:

Huh. What's interesting is that many of the things that this site says points to Muffeale being a scam site, are true about this site. Like no information about who owns the site. Who the author is. If he /she loves to write, why is it written in broken English?

Yes, I agree Muffeale .com is a bogus site.

Only the Musical Instruments and Guitar headings lead to any listings. Everything else, like "Clothing" and "Jewelry", have no products.

OK, I took a flyer on this and ordered a Kala Concert that was offered for $65.00. I now have confirmation from USPS that a package is coming to me from China. I'm getting my gloves and sanitizing spray ready for it's arrival! :) I can't wait to see what I get. I already own the genuine Kala Concert, same model. So, I'll be able to give ya'll an authoritative report on the anticipated differences.

If you go to Enya's website (https://www.enya-music.com/) there's a message at the top saying "ATTENTION: muffeale.com is selling Enya instruments as a scam website, please avoid providing any personal information.". So yeah, I'd be vary of that website. I'm interested to see what you get in the package.

I made an inquiry with PayPal a bit ago, as this site has a PayPal link; PayPal's response was pretty much that they are a scam site.

OK, I got the package from China. It contained one pair of "Ray-Ban" sunglasses with a cleaning cloth and a case. Hum .... Order a Ukulele, get sunglasses. Interesting! I emailed a complaint and demand for completion of my Ukulele order to Muffeale. I got an answer next day, asking for a photo of the sunglasses. I replied with the photo. Waiting to see what happens next!

OK, I got the package from China. It contained one pair of "Ray-Ban" sunglasses with a cleaning cloth and a case. Hum .... Order a Ukulele, get sunglasses. Interesting! I emailed a complaint and demand for completion of my Ukulele order to Muffeale. I got an answer next day, asking for a photo of the sunglasses. I replied with the photo. Waiting to see what happens next!

Real Ray-Bans or counterfeits? Just curious because I like Ray-Bans and there are just tons of fakes out there. I've gotten stung.

Now you've got me wondering if there's a sunglasses forum where someone is complaining they got an ukulele. :cool::( The way the comments were going I was expecting you'd get nothing. Keep us posted.

The sunglasses look like RayBan Balorama, model 4089. I see a couple of very minor differences between the way these look, and the way they look on the RayBan website. If they're knockoffs, someone took great pains to make these look good. I got another email from Muffeale, asking me if I still wanted the item on my original order. I sent a reply asking for the Ukulele, asap. We'll see what happens.

Now I've received a shipping notice from someone in China with the name "Rhotodenndron" (sic) claiming that a package is on its way. That has to be a drop ship partner of Muffeale. I certainly don't have anything else coming from
ShenZhen, GuangDong,
China. So, what next? Stay tuned.​

Last edited:
Top Bottom