Jake in Troy, NY Tonight

That’s going to be a fantastic concert. I’m jealous! Jake came to a much smaller venue here and sold out before I knew he was coming here. Sierra’s went on sale as I was checking back for Jake in case something had opened up, and I got good seats for her.

Jake is going to be in Hartford Ct next week on Thursday.

Well, I had tickets.... But then my wife called this morning (as I was leaving work to bring my mother the radiation therapy...) to tell me that the HIGH point of her day, so far, was that the computer at the yarn shop was dead, and they couldn't run any transactions...

That was at 11AM. After leaving the hospital, I stopped by OfficeMax and picked up a new computer. I'd just move the 4Tb backup drive from the older box to the newer one, reinstall the software, and run a restore. No problem!

Got to the yarn shop about 5. The new computer only had 2 power ports - couldn't add a third device. Then, we couldn't find the passwords and account names for the software...

We left the shop at 12:30 am. Everything is limping along, but they can operate. I'm almost finished packing - we are on a flight at 7:15 am...

And I thiink I had front row seats for Jake & Sierra;

****Sigh!!!*****

Well, I had tickets.... But then my wife called this morning (as I was leaving work to bring my mother the radiation therapy...) to tell me that the HIGH point of her day, so far, was that the computer at the yarn shop was dead, and they couldn't run any transactions...

That was at 11AM. After leaving the hospital, I stopped by OfficeMax and picked up a new computer. I'd just move the 4Tb backup drive from the older box to the newer one, reinstall the software, and run a restore. No problem!

Got to the yarn shop about 5. The new computer only had 2 power ports - couldn't add a third device. Then, we couldn't find the passwords and account names for the software...

We left the shop at 12:30 am. Everything is limping along, but they can operate. I'm almost finished packing - we are on a flight at 7:15 am...

And I thiink I had front row seats for Jake & Sierra;

****Sigh!!!*****

I had a seat in the tenth row, but I wound up staying home. I didn't have any major domestic problems, though. From what I hear, the ride home in the snow wasn't fun.

Top Bottom