2020 Los Angeles International Ukulele Festival

mitchchang

Reaction score
TICKETS ON SALE MARCH 1, 2020! With all the folks coming to the festival from out of town I wanted to make the announcement as soon as possible.

FESTIVAL DAY: SEPT 26, 2020, TORRANCE CULTURAL ARTS CENTER
James Hill, Brittni Paiva, Victoria Vox, Abe Lagrimas Jr, Neal Chin, Ukulollo & more! One flat fee, as always, for full access to all the workshops and performances - and kids 12 & under are free!

www.losangelesukulelefestival.com - be sure to sign up on the email list if you're not already a subscriber!

I already have it on my calendar. Thanks Mitch.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 6 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 41)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Hey Mitch, is it too late to book Louisa Hall into the shows? She's very interested in coming to perform at the show. She is so good, polished, professional performer, fabulous voice, and has hits too.

Thanks for the suggestion! Yes, all the spots are full at this point. Where does she live? Can add her to the future list but in general I'm actually more interested in players vs singer-songwriters though, to be honest.

Tickets are on sale today for Sept 26! www.kalakoa.tix.com. Some new things for 2020:
All Access Entry: $47.00
All Access Entry + Ohana SK-10S Ukulele Starter Package $119.00
VIP Meet and Greet: $95.00 (includes All-Access Entry)
Ohana Theatre: Beginner Classes and Activities: $20.00

Aloha everyone,
First and foremost, I hope you and everyone in your circle of friends and family are all OK and in good health during this crazy time.
In light of the situation we're all facing, I've made the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 Los Angeles International Ukulele Festival. Based on the information and directives coming from the California and Los Angeles government, I felt it was the safest choice and likely an inevitable one. I've reserved October 2, 2021 with the city of Torrance so save the date!
If you've purchased tickets for 2020 you will be contacted very shortly and can choose to get a refund or keep your ticket for 2021 and get a free online ukulele lesson :)
Stay safe!

Too bad, all the festivals I go to have been cancelled. As a senior citizen it is extremely disappointing to miss one, who knows what the next year will bring.

Thanks for the update Mitch. Going to miss it, especially mingling in the crowds, roaming the booths, the stage performances, but finding a variety of alternatives, especially with Craig and Sarah's online festivals lately.

Take care of you and yours.

Mitch, thanks for making a good choice. Festivals are not the place to keep a social distance, especially yours, which we enjoy every year. We’ll have even more fun next year! Looking forward to it.
Shirley

Top Bottom