Thread: Moore Bettah played by Led K for Library of Congress

Default Moore Bettah played by Led K for Library of Congress

This is a great performance but I just noticed the uke and then heard Led K introduce it. This is at 30 min mark

Thanks for sharing this--I've heard Led do a similar "introduction" to his MBU in a house concert, but, geesh, the Library of Congress! This is a great video to just put on "play" and listen to while working. Thank you, once again, kerneltime!
    http://www.ukuleletonya.com

Lucky owner of two MooreBettah tenors; don't ask about the ukuleles that burned in the Paradise fire, 2018--you'll just make me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonya View Post
    Thanks for sharing this--I've heard Led do a similar "introduction" to his MBU in a house concert, but, geesh, the Library of Congress! This is a great video to just put on "play" and listen to while working. Thank you, once again, kerneltime!
    Hi Tonya! Most welcome! I was searching for slack key and found this :-)
    He is performing at Pacifica on Feb 23rd, do you plan to attend?

Quote Originally Posted by kerneltime View Post
    He is performing at Pacifica on Feb 23rd, do you plan to attend?
    Nope (it's almost a four-hour drive each way from here), but I'll be in Kalapana area for a week in mid-May and am looking forward to seeing if Led *might* be there. I'd love to see him play at Uncle Robert's on a Wednesday night! But we'll see Chuck and Bonnie--and that's certainly just as special.
    http://www.ukuleletonya.com

Lucky owner of two MooreBettah tenors; don't ask about the ukuleles that burned in the Paradise fire, 2018--you'll just make me sad.

Led loves that ukulele. There’s undoubtedly more mileage on that uke than any I’ve ever built. It’s nine years old and still in perfect shape.
    Chuck Moore
    Moore Bettah Ukuleles
    http://www.moorebettahukes.com

Confluence of the Mississippi and Rum Rivers

Wonderful, for those of us that are unable to see Led K. in person, Thanks for the link! Was off today due the cold wind chill -35 F. Nice to keep warm in the kitchen with Ledward Kaapana!

Quote Originally Posted by Moore Bettah Ukuleles View Post
    Led loves that ukulele. Thereís undoubtedly more mileage on that uke than any Iíve ever built. Itís nine years old and still in perfect shape.
    It's a beauty Chuck. I saw Led, Uncle George and Kawika last month in Boston and I got a real close look after the show.
    We don't know each other but I'm a good friend of Stan Muneoka. I spend 4-6 weeks on Oahu every year visiting in laws. We get together to hear Led at Honey's as much as we can. Stay well.

The interview related to the performance.

Thread Information