Moore Bettah played by Led K for Library of Congress

kerneltime

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
This is a great performance but I just noticed the uke and then heard Led K introduce it. This is at 30 min mark

Thanks for sharing this--I've heard Led do a similar "introduction" to his MBU in a house concert, but, geesh, the Library of Congress! This is a great video to just put on "play" and listen to while working. Thank you, once again, kerneltime!

Thanks for sharing this--I've heard Led do a similar "introduction" to his MBU in a house concert, but, geesh, the Library of Congress! This is a great video to just put on "play" and listen to while working. Thank you, once again, kerneltime!
Hi Tonya! Most welcome! I was searching for slack key and found this :)
He is performing at Pacifica on Feb 23rd, do you plan to attend?

He is performing at Pacifica on Feb 23rd, do you plan to attend?

Nope (it's almost a four-hour drive each way from here), but I'll be in Kalapana area for a week in mid-May and am looking forward to seeing if Led *might* be there. I'd love to see him play at Uncle Robert's on a Wednesday night! But we'll see Chuck and Bonnie--and that's certainly just as special.

Thanks for sharing this, Ritesh. What a treasure!

Led loves that ukulele. There’s undoubtedly more mileage on that uke than any I’ve ever built. It’s nine years old and still in perfect shape.

It's a beauty Chuck. I saw Led, Uncle George and Kawika last month in Boston and I got a real close look after the show.
We don't know each other but I'm a good friend of Stan Muneoka. I spend 4-6 weeks on Oahu every year visiting in laws. We get together to hear Led at Honey's as much as we can. Stay well.

Top Bottom