~ Smile ~

pix.fairydust , that’s just lovely and so well played. Thank you.

Smile is one of my favorite songs, and your rendition was beautiful, pix. It had a haunting, pensive feel. Quite lovely. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Jan

Thank you :). I love this song too, sweet but inherently also a bit sad.

I really like the mood you convey in this rendition. Excellent! (And unfortunately for me, all the songs I play are a little sad sounding)

A lovely song and soooo very well played with lots of feeling. Well done. I loved it.

Lovely. Was that Mike Lynch's arrangement?

Ever since this was posted, I've been practicing it. Trying it out in different keys, and with key changes in the middle. The song has been a particular comfort to me this week. I had to bid farewell to my beloved Australian Shepherd Tucker. Heart problems that didn't respond to treatment cut his life short. Tucker was a blessing in my life for 12 wonderful years, and my heart has been broken. The lyrics of this song have been a comfort....heartache, tears, sorrow, and sadness.....but also sunshine and smiles. Good memories to cherish.

Ever since this was posted, I've been practicing it. Trying it out in different keys, and with key changes in the middle. The song has been a particular comfort to me this week. I had to bid farewell to my beloved Australian Shepherd Tucker. Heart problems that didn't respond to treatment cut his life short. Tucker was a blessing in my life for 12 wonderful years, and my heart has been broken. The lyrics of this song have been a comfort....heartache, tears, sorrow, and sadness.....but also sunshine and smiles. Good memories to cherish.

Sorry on the passing of Tucker :( that's sad and I very much feel for you <3

Top Bottom