Say goodbye to my little friend - on the passing of Eisley Rabbit

So sorry for your loss. He was part of your family and will be really missed.

Thanks, everybody. It's a rare privilege, upon the loss of a pet, to have a whole community of people in several lands who knew your pet. It's helped a lot, and I greatly appreciate it..

I'm sorry I missed your Season, Jon. I was hoping to complete one of my long-half-finished originals for it. Between Eisley, a bad head cold, and a lingering cough, I missed the week and I'm already halfway to missing Ylle's Season.

Thanks for the drawing, Joo. If you hadn't posted it, I was going to try and save a still frame from the Walking Down the Street video.

Thanks, everybody. It's a rare privilege, upon the loss of a pet, to have a whole community of people in several lands who knew your pet.

...which is exactly what I came here to say - he was the best rabbit I knew, even though we never met. It won't be just you that misses him.

On a positive note how lucky are we to have experienced a bond and a friendship with an animal that you can call your pal.

Last edited:
A couple of people had asked if I would keep using "Eisley the Rabbit presents" on my videos. I will give it a try, and stop if it feels too ghoulish.

I have some local musician friends who play a cover of a song by Andrew Jackson Jihad called "A Song Dedicated to the Memory of Stormy the Rabbit." It is bizarre, and ends with a lyric like "I'd like to be a big ball of meat that bees can buzz around and eat when I die". I need to come up with a much more upbeat variation on this. But since the only originals I've written in the last year were inspired by deaths (my mother's and Randy's), I'm not eager to do another. I may or may not eventually finish the "My Rabbit Humps Balloons" song:

I have a pet rabbit, and in his old age
He’s found a new pastime in which to engage
He sits there all forlorn and waits until we come round
And when he’s got an audience to astound

My rabbit humps balloons
My rabbit humps balloons
He wants us to observe
He says “It’s more than you deserve
But hey, I only live to serve”

Top Bottom