Say goodbye to my little friend - on the passing of Eisley Rabbit

uke4ia

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
He never strummed a chord or sang a note, but he was a part of the Seasons of the Ukulele from the very first week. A consummate actor, at times he portrayed a vampire, a shark, a dog, a cowboy, and a spy. Eisley Rabbit passed away this morning. He was 13 years old, which is very old for a rabbit. He maintained his youthful vigor by humping balloons, and when he stopped a couple of weeks ago, I suspected he was nearing the end. He is survived by his three humans, and by two forlorn balloons who will be lonely this Valentine’s Day. He was a strange little guy, but I will miss him dearly.

The video below was taken when his playing with balloons was still a platonic thing.

Eisley Rabbit (2006-2020)

Last edited:
Oh, Jim ... so sorry to hear this; he had a good innings! Will you continue to use him as the emblem for your videos ... I hope so!

Set for your loss! That video’s adorable, and the portrait quite distinguished!

Jim ... Eisley was the best presenter ever. I'm really sorry to hear this.

R.I.P. Eisley, may there be plenty of ukuleles and balloons in bunny heaven.

So sorry for your loss. Godspeed lil furry friend.

it's a sad day mate. Eisley has been the guardian of this ol' place here, and of your channel.

Yep, Jon said it best; he was the guardian of this ol' place. We always knew who was playing when we saw Eisley the Rabbit. He brought many a smile for sure

Gonna miss your stories of him mate. RIP Eisley

Sorry for your pain. I hope his suffering was short as you say. Hard to believe that it has been almost 5 months since I lost my old kitty named Buddy so I empathize. lots of love buddy.

He never strummed a chord or sang a note, but he was a part of the Seasons of the Ukulele from the very first week. He was a strange little guy, but I will miss him dearly.

Eisley Rabbit (2006-2020)

Well, you gotta love a Funny Bunny, it's the Law !! Sorry to read of his going to the Big Warren in the sky.

I found the sketch, Jim. Of you and Eisley walking ( running) down the street.
Our love to you and all of Eisley's family and friends.
Jon and Joo
sketch of Jim and Eisley.jpg

Top Bottom