Thread: Ukulele Toolkit gone from app store?

Default Ukulele Toolkit gone from app store?

I just noticed that Ukulele Toolkit disappeared from appstore.
    Itís still on my iPad pro and working, but now I canít get it installed on my iphone. Can someone outside Denmark please check if itís available in your region?
    Ohana TK-35G, Ohana SK 38, Kanilea K1 DLX tenor, Kanilea K1 SF concert, Imua ICN, Famous FS-5, Luna (Kiwaya L400), Islander AC4, Flea concert, Anuenue Light Bird cedar tenor, Kala-Acacia-FS U-Bass, The Rebel Double Cheesecake

Too bad...it’s by far the best ukulele app I know
    Ohana TK-35G, Ohana SK 38, Kanilea K1 DLX tenor, Kanilea K1 SF concert, Imua ICN, Famous FS-5, Luna (Kiwaya L400), Islander AC4, Flea concert, Anuenue Light Bird cedar tenor, Kala-Acacia-FS U-Bass, The Rebel Double Cheesecake

Apple is getting quite demanding about the apps they will sell in the app store and that they have to use Safari.

I've had several graphics and photo apps that are no longer available, or you have to go to their websites and buy the latest version directly.

Ditto with iTunes now being broken up into Apple Music and other parts. I can no longer burn copies of music from my CDs without making a "Playlist" in Apple Music. And not knowing how well it will fit on the CD. Really cumbersome and awkward to use. Toast was soooo much better. But no longer works with Apple Music. And they have no plans to do so.
    There is a subtle yet profound difference between the learning of something and the knowing of that thing.
    You can learn by reading, but you donít begin to know until you begin to try to do.

óLou Churchill, Plane & Pilot Magazine

Thread Information