Happy Valentines Day!

jnicholes

Reaction score

Happy Valentines Day!

Valentines Day feels so good, doesnt it? Well, thats the name of the song, Feels So Good.

Its a pun, get it?

HAHAHAHA.

Seriously, though, I didnt have the chords for the Ukulele, so I used my Clarinet.

Valentines Day has always been rough for me due to emotional and mental difficulties I have. Wishing everyone here a Happy Valentines Day will help me feel better, though.

So, Happy Valentines Day!

Jared

Good job, Jared. I hope your day turned out well!

Dang! Jared, you really are a multifaceted musician. Nice Chuck Mangione.

Hope your V-day was a really good one.

My wife was out of town, stranded in airports trying to get to Phoenix for a seminar. (She made it to her hotel just before 1am.)

While I stayed in Wisconsin in -14° weather. :(

Happy Valentines Day to everybody!

I think it is important to show people you like, care for, or love as often as possible. So give them a hug or a pat on the back; laugh at their jokes, be a good friend. Be supportive of them and they will appreciate it. I have never understood why flowers, jewels, or stuffed toys are available at every supermarket to show somebody how you feel about them.

I think it is important to show people you like, care for, or love as often as possible. So give them a hug or a pat on the back; laugh at their jokes, be a good friend. Be supportive of them and they will appreciate it. I have never understood why flowers, jewels, or stuffed toys are available at every supermarket to show somebody how you feel about them.

I like to do both. The personal touch of a hug, a kiss or just a touch of a hand on their arm. Along with a card and/or flowers. Sometimes, the people you care for do not live nearby. So the items are a nice long term reminder to the recipient of your affection or love. A video call is also good for long distance contact.

Dang! Jared, you really are a multifaceted musician. Nice Chuck Mangione.

Hope your V-day was a really good one.

My wife was out of town, stranded in airports trying to get to Phoenix for a seminar. (She made it to her hotel just before 1am.)

While I stayed in Wisconsin in -14° weather. :(

First off, Sorry to hear about your wife. It must be stressful getting stranded at airports.

Second off, I actually play eight different instruments. I play harmonica, Ocarina, Guitar, Ukulele, clarinet, erhu, piano, and organ.

It's very weird. I have a weird Talent where I can pick up almost any instrument and within a few days, know how to play it. None of these instruments I have taken lessons for except for the piano.

I'm actually in the middle of a project where I'm making multiple videos of me playing each of my instruments.

I have never understood why flowers, jewels, or stuffed toys are available at every supermarket to show somebody how you feel about them.

Luckily, my wife feels the same way, so I don't have to do anything. All our resources are shared, so if I bought her a $1000 diamond ring, she would say "You just took $1000 of my savings and spent it on a piece of jewelry that I don't want?"

Nice job Jared, and Happy Valentine's Day!

Thanks for the Valentine’s Day video, Jared, and Happy V-day to you too!

Jan

Top Bottom