Thread: Happy Valentines Day!

Default Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day!

Valentines Day feels so good, doesnt it? Well, thats the name of the song, Feels So Good.

Its a pun, get it?

HAHAHAHA.

Seriously, though, I didnt have the chords for the Ukulele, so I used my Clarinet.

Valentines Day has always been rough for me due to emotional and mental difficulties I have. Wishing everyone here a Happy Valentines Day will help me feel better, though.

So, Happy Valentines Day!

Jared

Good job, Jared. I hope your day turned out well!

Dang! Jared, you really are a multifaceted musician. Nice Chuck Mangione.

Hope your V-day was a really good one.

My wife was out of town, stranded in airports trying to get to Phoenix for a seminar. (She made it to her hotel just before 1am.)

While I stayed in Wisconsin in -14° weather.
    There is a subtle yet profound difference between the learning of something and the knowing of that thing.
    You can learn by reading, but you don’t begin to know until you begin to try to do.

—Lou Churchill, Plane & Pilot Magazine

Happy Valentines Day to everybody!

I think it is important to show people you like, care for, or love as often as possible. So give them a hug or a pat on the back; laugh at their jokes, be a good friend. Be supportive of them and they will appreciate it. I have never understood why flowers, jewels, or stuffed toys are available at every supermarket to show somebody how you feel about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Bean View Post

I think it is important to show people you like, care for, or love as often as possible. So give them a hug or a pat on the back; laugh at their jokes, be a good friend. Be supportive of them and they will appreciate it. I have never understood why flowers, jewels, or stuffed toys are available at every supermarket to show somebody how you feel about them.
    I like to do both. The personal touch of a hug, a kiss or just a touch of a hand on their arm. Along with a card and/or flowers. Sometimes, the people you care for do not live nearby. So the items are a nice long term reminder to the recipient of your affection or love. A video call is also good for long distance contact.
    There is a subtle yet profound difference between the learning of something and the knowing of that thing.
    You can learn by reading, but you don’t begin to know until you begin to try to do.

—Lou Churchill, Plane & Pilot Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Kenn2018 View Post
    Dang! Jared, you really are a multifaceted musician. Nice Chuck Mangione.

Hope your V-day was a really good one.

My wife was out of town, stranded in airports trying to get to Phoenix for a seminar. (She made it to her hotel just before 1am.)

While I stayed in Wisconsin in -14° weather.
    First off, Sorry to hear about your wife. It must be stressful getting stranded at airports.

Second off, I actually play eight different instruments. I play harmonica, Ocarina, Guitar, Ukulele, clarinet, erhu, piano, and organ.

It's very weird. I have a weird Talent where I can pick up almost any instrument and within a few days, know how to play it. None of these instruments I have taken lessons for except for the piano.

I'm actually in the middle of a project where I'm making multiple videos of me playing each of my instruments.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Bean View Post

I have never understood why flowers, jewels, or stuffed toys are available at every supermarket to show somebody how you feel about them.
    Luckily, my wife feels the same way, so I don't have to do anything. All our resources are shared, so if I bought her a $1000 diamond ring, she would say "You just took $1000 of my savings and spent it on a piece of jewelry that I don't want?"

Nice job Jared, and Happy Valentine's Day!
    "Those who bring sunshine and laughter to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves".

Music washes from the soul, the dust of everyday living.

Thanks for the Valentine’s Day video, Jared, and Happy V-day to you too!

Jan
    KoAloha KCM-00 (koa concert)
    KoAloha Opio KCO-10 (acacia concert)
    Thormahlen Yew-kulele (yew concert)
    Kala KA-SLNG (long neck soprano)
    Flight TUS35 (blue soprano)

Thread Information