My favourite Valentines song!

Hi Yuni. Looks like no one has replied to this..maybe no one here uses Vimeo? I'm not sure....I don't see why you can't just copy the link and paste it as text.....but I don't know. At least this post will bump the thread to the top and maybe someone that can help will see it.

Yuni, I was able to listen to the song, it's very cute.

Yuni, I was able to listen to the song, it's very cute.

Haha I thought it was a clever song and already written for the ukulele too! Zooey was probably my original inspiration for playing the uke and this was actually the first song I learned :eek:

I tried the link the day you posted it and it didn't work by clicking or cor copy and paste.

Fun song. Nicely done. Enjoyed it. Especially since I didn't catch SNL on Saturday.

I tried the link the day you posted it and it didn't work by clicking or cor copy and paste.

Fun song. Nicely done. Enjoyed it. Especially since I didn't catch SNL on Saturday.

Ooooh it was actually from valentines 2016 because I guess I haven’t watched SNL regularly since then:uhoh: the song stuck with me though!!

Haha I thought it was a clever song and already written for the ukulele too! Zooey was probably my original inspiration for playing the uke and this was actually the first song I learned :eek:

Very nice! Everybody has someone for inspiration, mine was Iz.

Such a sweet song, and what a great performance!

I think you might also like the following tune from Kate Micucci's guest appearance in "Scrubs":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il1VTVYRQD8

That was a fun song! I’ve never watched Scrubs and I always mix it up with that other show with George Clooney!, haha. I wish I could see what ukulele she’s playing:confused:

That was a fun song! I’ve never watched Scrubs and I always mix it up with that other show with George Clooney!, haha. I wish I could see what ukulele she’s playing

Looks like a Martin Mahogany Soprano. She has many other cute songs playing the ukulele.

Top Bottom