Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UAS - Alive and well here!

Quite the good-looking extended families. You seem to be having a lot of fun with them. All I can say is: enjoy!
    There is a subtle yet profound difference between the learning of something and the knowing of that thing.
    You can learn by reading, but you donít begin to know until you begin to try to do.

óLou Churchill, Plane & Pilot Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by VegasGeorge View Post
    Iím sorry if itís mentioned earlier, but i got to ask, is the wall of ukes part of your families?
    aNueNue Moon Bird US200 || Kamaka HF-1 || Martin S-1 Uke || Eddy Finn EFTS-20-S || Kala KA-SLNG || Martin C1K Uke || Yamaha GL1
    Check out my ukulele themed paintings in UU forum thread

Quote Originally Posted by VegasGeorge View Post
    OK, here is a shot of my Kala Family, and since my original post, I've also acquired a family of Ohana Spruce and Mahogany Pineapples.
    Attachment 126042

Attachment 126043

Sorry about the orientation of the Kala pic. I couldn't figure out how to rotate it without it being cropped as a landscape photo, and losing the top and bottom of the picture. If anyone know how to rotate a portrait without that happening, please let me know.
    That's a lot of kids you've got there! Hope they are all managing to get your attention!
    Ohana BK-70 | KoAloha KSO-02 | KoAloha Silver Tenor
    WTB So many...

Thread Information