Is there a difference between Brunswick BU4C Concert Ukulele and the BU4 model

Dennis82

Reaction score
Hey people. Im totally new in this World :cool:

Could anyone tell me if there is a difference between the Brunswick BU4C Concert Ukulele and the Brunswick BU4 Concert Ukulele model?

Greeds

Dennis :D

I spent some time looking online for you. I think they are the same. Typically, the "C" in a Ukulele model number designates "Concert." And, that appears to be the case with Brunswick. Incidentally, my Avast anti virus detected and blocked a threat when I tried to go directly to the brunswickguitars.com website. So, be careful.

Hey people. Im totally new in this World :cool:

Could anyone tell me if there is a difference between the Brunswick BU4C Concert Ukulele and the Brunswick BU4 Concert Ukulele model?

Greeds

Dennis :D

I'd guess the "BU4" is someone simply saving themselves a bit of typing, they are typically BU4S (Soprano), BU4C (Concert) etc. Note there is also a BU5 range, in "blonde" wood, constructionally identical to the darker instruments. These are my favourites, I have the tenor and the baritone :)

For what it's worth, The Brunswick ukuleles are a brand marketed by Barnes and Mullins, https://www.bandm.co.uk/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?manufacturer[]=37 , I don't think brunswickguitars has anything to do with them.

Enjoy :music:

Last edited:
Top Bottom