Trading Martin IZ Tenor Uke (Southern California) for Baritone

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanY

Reaction score
Hello all,

Looking to trade my Martin IZ Tenor ukulele with upgraded Gotoh UPT tuners for a USA made Baritone uke. Willing to add cash for a higher valued baritone as well. Located in Orange County, California. Can meet in LA, OC or San Diego area. Willing to ship to any trusted and reputable UU member.

The Martin IZ tenor is in excellent condition. There is a nick on the back of the headstock from removing the old tuners as marked in the pictures. No strum marks, no scratches, no cracks, and it comes with the original Martin case.

Pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/186497796@N03/sets/72157713127970033

Feel free to PM me if you’re interested in a trade. Only trading because I’ve got an itch for a baritone.

Thanks,
Dan

i have a new Kanile'a koa baritone in a hard case...satin finish It is one month old. only reason I'd consider doing it is because Kanile'a puts a side dot at the 9th rather than the 10th fret...drives me crazy...uke is mint with Waverly strap buttons.

Last edited:
Looks like very nice quilted mahogany. I put Gotoh UPTL tuners on mine as well. Much better than the Pegheds the 1T IZ came with.

These Martins sound great soft or loud strummed as well as finger picked. Excellent all-around tenor.

Trade pending.. thanks John!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom