FS: Eleuke (soprano) Bluetooth latest model

kissing

Reaction score
For sale is Soprano scale Eleuke with built-in electronics, battery and bluetooth.

$99 USD shipped international anywhere.

Great conditon. Only bought last year, not used much.
Has great setup and works perfectly.

$_20.JPG

Still available.?
I heard that it may be possible to play/amplify through ones phone.
Is that true?

Yes, if your phone has Bluetooth. This is based upon an older model I had in 2018.

http://www.eleuke.com

They had user manuals online on their website above in 2019. You can probably find answers to any questions there if Kissing doesn't get back to you.

The Bluetooth connects the phone to the ukulele, and you can hear the ukulele through the headphone jack on the ukulele. As far as I know, it does’t work the other way to send the output of the ukulele back to the phone. That would be interesting.

I have the concert scale version of this instrument.

If anyone can verify output amplification via phone or tablet with bluetooth, I
would appreciate it and be very interested! :)

Mahalo, in advance :)

Hi, sorry but the ukulele already sold several months ago. This is an old topic thread.

From what I remember, the below is true

Choirguy said:
The Bluetooth connects the phone to the ukulele, and you can hear the ukulele through the headphone jack on the ukulele. As far as I know, it does’t work the other way to send the output of the ukulele back to the phone. That would be interesting.

I actually inquired with Eleuke of why it can't send the output of the ukulele to bluetooth devices (such as phone and speakers) and I was told there were problems with latency (i.e. the sound of the ukulele would lag on a bluetooth output)

Top Bottom