Where to find an online teacher . . . for my solid-body steel string style uke

cyber3d

Reaction score
I would like to learn to play it in a "rock guitar" style. But, I can't find any lessons online. I can strum it like a uke. But, that is not what I have it for.
:D

The market for steel-string uke lessons is probably very small. I can't imagine anyone making a living catering just to those players.

If that's the style you're interested in, you'd probably do well to study from guitar resources. Not the same, but that's "their world" and you'll probably find lots of useful stuff there.

Why look for a teacher online if everything is already on the Internet? I do not understand. You can even go hereand see some online lessons or examples here. Poem essays is one of the few things that are stored there, and what you can use, you can not thank, everything is already online :)

Last edited:
There should be someone out there, your in a big metro area, there are apps to look for music instructors, what's the one I used???? Google for guitar ukulele lesson near you.

I found a local guy. Music School of Berkeley Graduate. Professional gigging experience, teaching experience, etc. His professional instrument was the bass. He taught bass, guitar, ukulele.
Acoustic-Electric. I found he was skilled enough for my needs. I would take more lessons from him. At this time I don't know if he is doing on line work.

Get out there and beat around a bit you'll find people who can help you.

Top Bottom