"Little Clown's Ragtime" Solo Ukulele & Tab

Camsuke

Reaction score
Hi Folks, it's been a while since I have posted anything :D So here's a tune by Maria Linnerman called "Little Clown's Ragtime" it's a version I have based on Jeremy Choi's arrangement for Low G ukulele :D I hope you like it :D There's a link to the tab in the video description at YT :D

Welcome back, Cam! I’m a big fan of ragtime music, so your video was a huge treat. Superbly done, as always. It’s a delight to hear your Herringe ukulele again, and to watch the “floating hands.” :)

Jan

You've been missed Campbell.
Even though I haven't posted anything myself for a long time now (feeling better nowadays, so a new vid coming soon, tra la! lol), I HAVE been watching the posts of our mates on here and enjoying the music they've been making.
This was great mate, and it's brilliant to see you've lost none of your 'panache' whilst you've been away!
Thanks for sharing...x

Thank you all for watching & commenting, it’s much appreciated :D Please remember to download the tab, there’s a link in the video description at YT :D

That was beautiful. It's such a pleasure listening to a REAL uker!

Cam, Such a elegant Rag! Made more elegant by your wonderful skills. Inspiring as always.

Gorgeous, Cam. Have you heard of the Dill Pickle Rag? It is cool too. And Whistling Rufus ... Judith Durham and the Seekers did a neat version.

Hi Folks, it's been a while since I have posted anything :D So here's a tune by Maria Linnerman called "Little Clown's Ragtime" it's a version I have based on Jeremy Choi's arrangement for Low G ukulele :D I hope you like it :D There's a link to the tab in the video description at YT :D

So good to see you posting again! Top notched playing. Well done, Campbell!

Top Bottom